Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More Jewelry!!

I have so much jewelry it seems, and there is still more stuff that I want to order!

A new idea that has been tossed about in the Just Jewelry "community" is a basket party.
"What is this?" You may ask..... Well, it's the idea that if you have several people that are interested in looking/buying jewelry, but maybe can't all make it to a party.. I would give you a "basket" of some sample jewelry to take where there are potential buyers. That way they can see sample jewelry and try it on, without having a formal party. I would give you the things needed to take orders! This would also count as a party and you would earn free jewelry by doing this as well! :)

E-mail me at: bdebusk@itsjustjewelry.com - let me know if you or someone you know are interested in doing a party like this!

1 comment:

  1. Bailey...what a fun idea. And may I say a super cute blog page! Where did you find it? I am so proud ofyou.

    ReplyDelete