Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jewelry Brings Women Together

I am just starting out but I am so excited!

Start by checking out the website:
www.itsjustjewelry.com and click on the tab that says "View Our Catalog"
Take a look at some fabulous pieces of jewelry... everything from bright and fun to classic jewelry. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, watches, etc.

To earn some free, and 1/2 price jewelry: HOST A PARTY!
Invite family and friends to your home to try on jewelry and order other pieces! Every girl loves to try on jewelry, so it's not that hard to get them to come! ;)

Another way to earn free or 1/2 price jewelry have a: MAGAZINE PARTY
Direct people to the online magazine, or ask me to get magazines to you for you to hand out. I will give you everything you need to make it easy! Once you have collected all the orders, give everything back to me and I will get the jewelry. Once it comes in I will separate out the orders, and either give them back to you or ship them to the correct people... You just tell me which is easiest for you!

Want to have a FUNDRAISER to earn some money for your group of school? I can do that too!
I will give you everything you need to make your fundraiser a success!
You have 3 weeks to have people order jewelry, at the end of that 3 weeks, whatever profit is made, you will get 20% in cash!

Of course, if you just want some jewelry for yourself without having to have a party or fundraiser, I would love to order anything for you! Just Jewelry makes great gifts for birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, even with seasonal jewelry for Valentine's Day, Easter, etc., there is even some stuff for dad!

It would be my pleasure to be your personal Just Jewelry Consultant. I want to make myself available to you if you have any questions about parties or fundraisers, or just want to order some fabulously cute jewelry!

Bailey DeBusk
Just Jewelry Consultant
www.itsjustjewelry.com
(210) 241-9510
justjewelrybybailey@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bailey! Great site, but get rid of the yellow font...it's too hard for old eyes. Not mine, mind you, but your mom might have a difficult time reading it! ;-)

    Papa

    ReplyDelete